Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Spirit

  • Today Ryan and I decided to get into the Christmas spirit by getting a tree. We decided to support a guy who didn't look like he was selling his trees (although he told us we better get it fast as they are hard to keep around...yeah right). We ended up getting a skinny and bare tree. I decided I wanted one with less branches because it is easier to decorate. Since this is my first tree, I didn't realize what a pain it is to put lights on a tree...but I got them on...see the final product below.
    Also while we were tree hunting, we came across this car. Just had to take a picture. What a fantastic way to advertise something...and just had to include a picture of Ninnners=)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw that nobody has left you any comments, other than your mom, so I felt bad and thought I would post something. Your tree looks pathetic! How hard can it be to put light around a pole? Nathan and I got a tree this weekend also. It feels so nice to have a christmas tree. Being up here it doesn't always feel like christmas and the twinkling lights on a fir tree can really brighten up ones spirits. I hope Ryan, Ninja, and you enjoy yours. Love you.

Meredith said...

Ninja is super cute in his sweater. Only one more week til his love comes back to him!! :)