I love being a teacher and having MLK day off...Tomorrow I will enjoy my day and hopefully the weather will be lovely like it has been these last couple of days. Ryan starts his new job working for Embarq tomorrow. I am super excited for him as his hours will be the same as mine, now we can go to the gym together! Also, his pay will be better and you know whats even better they reimburse you for some of your school. AND whats even better is if he was one of the top sellers he can get on the CEO's list and get paid all exclusive two week vacations to NICE places...So you know I will be encouraging him to work hard:) Ninja is doing great...he is over at the neighbors playing with Mario the min pin. They have fun running around chasing each other...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment