13 years ago
Friday, March 27, 2009
Spring Break!
I've been on spring break for the past week and it has been nice! Boy I can't wait for summer break... I would have to say all of these breaks are one of the reasons I like this profession (although if you are a teacher you know these breaks are a must as they help keep you sane!) Anyways, the break is sure flying by. I went up to Portland to hang out with a bunch of friends and Meredith. We ate LOTS of food (its heaven up there compared to Medford) and did LOTs of shopping. Had to make a visit to IKEA to pick up a few new things for my place. We went on a saturday afternoon which was a bad idea as it was super crowded. I also got a new samsung LCD. Who would've known! It was a great deal I could pass up and plus I had the big old school TV at home that Ryan and I wanted to get rid of. Watching TV is now more enjoyable! Living in Portland would be fun. Maybe someday soon I will move up there... anyways off to clean out and organize the garage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment