Wednesday, November 26, 2008

27 conferences done at last!

After talking with 27 parents, I have had enough... I've come to realize there are some interesting families out there...Some I met for the first time since school started back in September (don't parents wonder who is teaching there child everyday, I mean common, I spend more time with their child then they probably do in a day!). Anyways, at least I am done and only have to go in to the school for a few hours today. Then I gotta go to get stuff to make my infamous fruit salad that everybody is to embarrassed to admit they love! Mmmm! I also need to make a trip to Ashland for some last minute baby shower items! I should probably also go on a run. Mom and I are running the two mile Turkey trot tomorrow morning...Should be a hoot! Will be sure to post pictures of us huffing and puffing...Hey at least we can eat more!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yeah can't wait for the salad!!!