13 years ago
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Walmart shoppers are phone snatchers!
I had to make a quick run to buy diapers at Wal-mart as mom and I were out of them, we were making something for the shower out of diapers (you will see what it is when I post picks after the shower). Well, my phone was ringing as I was walking into Wal-mart and I was on it for about 20 secs. As I was trying to find the baby section (making a few stops here and there along the way), I got to the diapers and reached to grab my phone and it wasn't in my purse or pockets. So I back tracked and asked the customer service desk. No phone. So after about an hour looking and looking I gave up and went home. Then mom wanted to go back and look. She even went in her sweatpants which was the reason why she didn't want to come with in the first place! Couldn't find it. Well some jerk answered the phone 3 hours later when I called it and didn't say anything, so someone obviously had it...well long story short, my plan was up for renewal, so I got an iPhone. Its the best thing ever!! Camara, ipod and internet and much much more all in one! So I guess losing my phone was a good thing....now I can't lose this phone....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just one more reason not to shop at "Wally-world".
Post a Comment